Friday, September 01, 2006

Bedroom Floor

Last night.....oh man, last night was a night that ranged from extreme fun to horrible. So I bought a twelve pack of Kokanee Gold and probably gobbled down 7 of them. I don't really know for sure, but what I do know is that there are bottles everywhere. So at this point in time, I was pretty intoxicated. I then decide to smoke a little pot, but my plan of smoking a little turned into me and Dan smoking a huge fatty. So I was pretty drunk then I got pretty fucking high......while I was sitting outside my head starts to spin and my eyes start to close. But, you can't close your eyes because it makes the spinning worse, so I go and lay down on my bed. Boo is already passed out. She likes to tip over beer bottles and drink whatever is left in them. Anyways, back to my story, while lying on the bed I had the urge to vomit, so I race to my bathroom. I never ever puke on the floor, for some reason I always make it to my bathroom or a garbage can. So I throw my face into the depths of my toilette and await the heaving and splatting. I continue to wait, but nothing comes up. I was also so comfortable sitting on my knees, face in the toilette, I was seriously contemplating passing out like that. Fortunatly, Dan was there to save the day, he carried me back to my bedroom and flopped me on my bed. The motion of being carried just made me worse, so I roll off my bed, grab the garbage can and dry heave like there was no tomorrow. To make a long story short...I woke up this morning on the floor next to my bed, hugging the garbage can and Boo licking my ears. That was the worst way to wake up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





I am never drinking again.




Just kidding.