Monday, May 08, 2006

So...

So I am back now once again after a long break. I just finished doing a production called "While The Were Out"...funniest play ever. If funniest is even a word. But big...HUGE....GIGANTIC news. Remember the school, AMDA, I applied for monthes before...well I had an audition last weekend and I got a phone call from an addmissions guy today. He said, "Now that you have recieved your letter do you have any questions you want to ask me?" and I said, "about what? I didn't get my letter yet", he said, "you acceptance letter?", I said, "WHAT?" and he said, "You have been accepted". I fell to the floor and asked him, "really?" and he was like, "Uhh yeah?" and then I juped up and down and started screaming. Wow this was amazing news. Come September I will be moving to New York City. I never thought I would ever say that. Well that's that. Have a good one.