Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bragg Creek skating

So last night instead of going to RB's little sisters party which was cancelled until next weekend, we bought a 40 of Jack and drove to bragg creek to do a little skating. I got wasted. I always do...my liver is going to shut down any day now. I slept in until 1:00 pm today. It's a little ridiculous...but hey do it while you can. We stopped at this party, which was in general a younger people party. I walked in, noticed the screaming, giddy girls and walked out. Fuck, they are so annoying. On the way back from bragg, which is like a 20 minute highway drive, Trev passed out. Haha. Well here are some pictures....you know you can always count on me for some good pictures!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
See you tommorow!