Saturday, October 01, 2005

Egg

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So last night I was tucking Melodi in to sleep. She has a little teddy bear in there, she loves that thing, she cuddles with it like crazy. I cover her cage with a sheet and tuck it in on the sides so she's warm in the night, as I pursue into tucking the sheet in I notice she is sitting on something. After a closer look...I had come to a conclusion that she layed an egg! I didn't know what to do, I have never experienced this because I have never owned a bird before. I called my parents, they couldn't believe it either. After an hour of frantics, I finally find the number to the emergency vet line. It's a dud. I have to take it out in a few days. I am going to make somebody else take it out, so she doesn't hate me. The egg is so amazingly pretty, it's got a slight cream color to it and it is a perfect shape. I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful egg. Yes I know it's just an egg, but it's like you dog or cat have a litter of puppies or kittens. You'de be raving about it just as much as I am about Melodi's egg. Well that's about it.

Enjoy your weekend.

Oh yeah, I couldn't get a better picture cause she got pissed off at the camera.