Sunday, September 11, 2005

so, it's raining again

It raining. Pouring, I should say. For three days now. I feel like a gremlin stayin inside hiding from the rain. The lack of sunlight is making me depressed. I just hoping I could take in a little more sun before it snows...but wait it has snowed around here and there. Shit. Nevernimd then. Melodi is even depressed. I con't put ere right by the window where she likes it because he windows give off cold air. She won't coo unless I sick my face righ up in her cage and say "hello" wit an annoying voice. It like the voice you say to your dog, "hi puppy, do you wanna treat, here puppy come a treat you widdle cutie". Kind of like tat but your talking to a dove.

It's September 11th today. Let's all take a moment of silence, remeber those who were lost in the two world trade centers. And those in result of 9/11. 9/11 was used as the excuse for George W. Bush to invade Iraq, and in the process thousands of innocent Iraqis were killed.So let's also take a moment of silence and remeber.

Well that's about it for today. I guess I hought I had some really good pictures from friday. I guessed wrong, I was a lil tipsy and only lke 3 of them turned out. The rest of them were of the ground, people's feet and half faces. I am an idiot.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and that picture proves it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
EDIT: I absolutly suck at spelling.