Thursday, September 22, 2005

it's the most wonderful time of the year


Oh be joyful! I'm not sure if all the chords are right...but I'd like to think so. My singing sucks too...but at least I get A for effort. I seem to like jammin' along while the song is playing...(I have to use a free video hosting site and the google serach thing I con't get rid of)

Well, it is fall as we know it. I love fall. The leaves turn melodious colors that makes the oudoors feel like your in a Van Gogh. Early mornings the blades of grass are covered in icy white frost and the deep rolling hills are clouded with fog. Drving up and down and through the fog is amazing. The fog only lies in the lower parts so you come up the hill and into the fog...up the hill and into the fog. Best of all it's mushroom season. Not the magic ones...the yummy ones. I am obsessed with mushrooms. Yes I know they are a fungus, but, well...k I just like them alot okay.

I took two caffine pills today....OH MY GOD. I was shaking, trembling, couldn't sit still and I broke out into a sweat. Never again Meranda....never again.