Wednesday, September 07, 2005

HR is AWESOME

My little bro showed me this yesterday....funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I literally pissed my pants after watching it like 30 times. So I am going to share it with you!
Enjoy!

Well I went shopping today and got all this new wicked ass shit. Haha. In other words clothes. Holt Renfrew is my best friend...I get so excited when I go in there, I know this sounds lame but I love shopping. They had this fashion show thing tonight and it was packed with people. Alot of rich snobby people who look you up and down at what your wearing. They all dressed to a tee and my mom and I are in there wearing jeans and a tee. Well she was more done up than me...but who really cares. Well that's my exciting story of the day...I'm goin to go shower now.
Here is all my new wicked ass shit.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love this sweater/jacket/blazer dingy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com