Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Best Day EVER

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So yesterday, yes yesterday I got the new Matt Good 'In A Coma' CD and DVD collection. Man was I ever excited...and still am. All the acoustic tracks are awesome and I am in love with 'Big City Life'. Anywho, I got home and opened up the cd, it was brand spanking new and as I open it the acoustic cd falls out along with all these little clear pices of plastic. After a closer examination, all three of the "circle, tooth, cd holder thingys" were broken. Awwwwww. So I run, not run...drive back to HMV and told them what I got. Together we all opened four more cd's and they are all the same. SHIT HOLE! I mean i would like the cd case to not be broken. They're plan is to call me when they get a new shipment in. In the mean time I have my original, first CD I bought. That's about it. Have a nice day!

Oh and hey! I am working on the revamping part of my blog. And yes the water looks stupid as the background.