Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I told you so...

Well I did say I was going to start postin again more often....and look I am. Knock on wood. I am starting to get used to the slow internet connection, besides the uncontrolable outbursts of hitting the screen and screaming. This week it is my duty to dog/cat/bird sit. I'm here in Sylvan Lake while everyone is back in Calgary, cause my brother has hockey school. So it's just me, Melodi, Lacy, Buddy, Tasha and Cali. Here are some pictures from last week. My cousin Mandy came down from Vegreville (near Edmonton) to visit....just waiting for the photos to upload...still waiting. Fuck off stupid computer, I have been waiting for 20 minutes. Uhhhhhhhhhh. Okay here you go! Oh wait...I have to resize them...okay, now here ya go!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com