Wednesday, June 08, 2005

when it rains...it pours

Yup...it's flooding in good ol' Alberta. You would never think that dusty, dry Alberta would get gigantic amounts of rain. Good thing I live on the top of a huge-ass hill. A few, well not few, lots of my buddies live ot in Bragg Creek and I guess some areas of bragg had to be evacuated because the water was coming over the bridge that lead to west bragg. The rain is dying down slowly...at least the grass will be green for a while...until the desert climate returns.

This weekend was a shit show. Friday night my good friend Meaghan had a house party. To cut to chase, I drank too much on an empty stomach. I hadn't eatin anything on friday because I was running around doing shit errands all day. No time for eating. So a couple beers, 3 shots of JD and a cooler did me good. The aftermath= dry heaving until frothy stomach acid emerged from the depthes of my stummy. Yes!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday...meh. Just the usuall hanging out at Caseys. But what is special about this weekend...well not really special. My friend sean is leaving for Paris tommorow. He's going to be a fucking model...I can't beleive it. Lately he's been showing up with brand new prada, DnG, Gucci..Whatever clothing. He's going to be big...and when he does become big. I made a deal with him that I could be his personal assistant. I'll just fuckin follow him everywhere and get what he wants. Meanwhile on my terms...I get to mee all the famous hotties an dhopeflly hook it up for myself.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The sticking out of the tongue picture, thats Holli. I went with her to get my tongue pierced. We had a set a date when to get it pierced and had it all organized. But spontaniously, out of nowhere we decided to screw our plans and just get it down. So we fucking drive around the city too look for this place, evtually we arrived in one piece. Holly goes first...after that I wa sjust scared shitless. I sit on the chair, look around and I have a whole fucking audience. Wes, Holli, Dave and three other girls waiting to get a tattoo just happen to watch what I am doing. He clamps down on my tongue and this is where it starts to get funny. (It wasn't funny at the time but when I look back it was hilarious) I start tembling, and my tongue is having confultions and drool is sliding down my face and on my shirt. Finally the sticks the needle through my god damn tongue and it was a joyful headrushing pain. It was worth it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Today...I had a dentist appointment to get my cavity filled. I thought I had one...but nope I had two and I chipped a tooth from my tongue ring. So I had the whole shibang done today. They froze the right side of my face. After I was done...the frozen side drooped and it was unable to move. I looked like a female version of Jean Cretien. Have you ever bit the side of your cheek when you mouth was frozen. A couple years ago I did...I was chowing down on a burger no noticing anything until I tasted blood. I looked in the mirrior and I had bit a chunk out of my cheek. It was quite awesome because I didn't feel a thing. Today I had the biggest urge just the repeat that incident once again, but not my accident. Full on, chew the fuck out of my cheek. It wouldn't hurt until the numbing sensation went awa. But it would be RIP ROCK RETARDED FUN until then.

I am not going to edit this for spelling...

P.S the picture with Sean and I is all edited because that was the durnkin night and I look fucked. It's just embaressing.....