Friday, June 24, 2005

pepto-bismol is my hero

Well sorry about the delay in posting, have no good excuse. These past couple have weekes have been a complete shit show. Yes thats right shit show. Besides the flooding everything has been great. Our house didn't flood but my neighbors were knee deep in shit! I guess the house across from mine, the shit shot up out of the toilette. Haha. This week has been the "rip rock retarded" week. A couple days ago I tried mushrooms...the "magic" ones of course. My god....everything was so fucking funny. I would just look at Holli and we would burst out lauging for ne reason. The rest of the week has been filled with drinking. My body is starting to break down. I woke up this morning, nausea and headache were my symtoms. I am so weak and shakey...I can barely play my guitar. Even looking at the fucking screen right now is a challenge. I'm just hopeing my sickness phase will go over soon. My rents are leaving for the weekend....it's going to be a clutch weekend. That's my new word. Clutch. Anywho...here are some poos to tie you over for another week before I post again. Bad blogger Meranda.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com