Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hmmmm, can't think of anything to post today. Actually there is something pretty exciting. I always wear jeans...they're my life. Therefore, I rarely shave my legs. Kinda gross I know, but if you can't see my legs then why bother shaving them? Anywho, I did shave them today. I shaved them in like strips, so I could feel the difference between stubby and smooth. I have to say I prefer smooth. But, I feel that shaving takes up too much time in the shower, well for me. I have to make sure I get every hair, no leftovers. And in doing so, I tend to peel(slice) my skin of my body because of the manovering to get the diffacult spot. (ie: knee caps, under knees, above the ankle where the skin is tight, etc) Well I have expressed my self deeply today. Does anyone else have any thoughts you would like to share?

Notice: I just got got of the shower in my picture...hence the shaving detailed mumbo jumbo.