Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hello!


Melodi say hello. It was very hard for me to get this....she's is scared of my camera or something. Everytime she would see it her feahers puffed out like a blow fish. Speaking of blow....I am still sick. My nose needs a blowin' every 5 minutes, it's stupid. Oh yes...SPECIAL thanks to Chad for helping me to get this clip on my blog. Well actually he did about 98% of it. I filmed it...that's about it. No he did not steal her....I only owe him 10000 a year for 10000 years for helping me.

It rained today...really heavy. I left something very close to my heart out in the ambience of rain.....my spongbob slippers. I have had them in the dryer for 2 hours now and they are still damp. (they are pretty thick) Boohoo....

Weekend....two days away.

I stubbed my toe on my vacumm cleaner.

Squished a spider on my ceiling.

I ate a huge tomato today.

I had a weird dream last night....I rolled down a cliff.

Spanglish is a good movie.

So is Erin Brockovich.

My truck needs an oil change.

I have noticed writing this post is much easier if you put it point form.

If it pisses you off.....your can lick nuts.

No, not peanuts.

Nor cashews.

Absolutly no almonds.

Don't even think about the macadamanadudman nuts.

Do I ever suck at spelling.

I can't think of anymore nuts....