Sunday, June 12, 2005

contagious..what? not me!

This is another point form post brought to you by Meranda.

Thursday, woke up eyes were itchy.

Friday, eyes were itchy and red.

Friday afternoon, went to doctor to find out I have an eye infection. SICK!

Friday after doctor, got eye drops.

Friday night, put eye drops in my eyes.

Five minutes later, I could feel the eye drop solution go down my nasal passage and into my throat.

I don't think that's supossed to happen. I could actually taste and swallow the shit.

Friday before my eyedrops, Wes and I drove up to my Grandma's house in Sylvan Lake. (soon to me our cabin because she is moving)

Saturday, planted a huge garden and ate Mcdonalds.

Super Sized Fries with two Sweet and Sour sauces. MMMMMM so good.

Too lazy right now to put up pictures. Will do tommorrow.

Until then,

Peace out.