Wednesday, May 18, 2005

role model? what role model?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So I watched the episode of Britney Spears and Kevin (what ever his last name is), Chaotic. So stupid. I mean, yes I know I sound like one of those girls who just base their lives on latest fashion, new tv shows, etc,etc. But I am not. Britney is a role model to thousands, maybe millions of little innocent girls. From the first episode, I can clearly see why young girls should not look up to her. I'm talking little, little girls. 7, 8, 9, 10 , 11, 12, 13, 14 whatever years old. She mentions her and Kevin having tons of sex....so to little girls their minds are beng molded by this, "lots of sex is what Britney does". Or smoking, I can't say anything I smoke occasionaly, but when you 12 and seeing you role model smoke, obviously it's the "cool" thing to do.

If the younger generation continue to watch, read, play, whatever in this sort of manner....10-20 years down the road what will they have become. I'm telling you now, there will be skanky, mini britneys roaming the street. Look what she has started already....the school girl craze. Innocent, but underneath...total whore.

Maybe I am critizing her too much, all I can say when she is done up with make-up and wardroab....she's hot. Otherwise.....