Monday, May 16, 2005

My Fest Briend

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latley I have been playing the guitar alot. I started taking lessons in September, but I felt embarresed cause I couldn't play that well....now everything is coming together. When I play i atcual make music instead of clangy chords and skimmpy string sounds. Anywho, for some odd reason "blogland" has been very quiet, I don't know. Maybe it's just me.

So I look to the west....black clouds. It's going to pour, it's going to rain down on my dirty truck and wash away the filth. Why is it dirty? Well there was a "river party" and it makes senses to me to drive through the field instead of leaving the vehicle at the top and walking. I know I am lazy. So, there is this swampy marshy thingy when you get the the river, I used to drive right through it. But the water is high this year...no luck with that. Mason built a sweet ass bridge, but some tards broke it. So basically to get across you either shimmey across a barb wire fence, or carefully walk on the stupid bridge. I chose the bridge, instead of slicing my arms open. The walk across to get there was fine, but the walk back I fell in. The water was right up to my torso...what's the use of geting back on the bridge? nothing. I kept walking through the stinky water. Yeah...those are always fun. I prefer hanging out in the middle of a forest, with a bunch of chill people...instead of going to the bar and get stabbed. Plus, last time I went to Cowboys, my feet were demolished. I just get stepped on all the time...by friggin women too! They either can't see me (cause i'm short) or they're bitches.

They are bitches...enough with my ramblings