Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Insane Nose and Throat

So I have been sick.....can't breathe outta my nose and I caugh(fuck I forgot how to spell that) yellow flem. I was going to show you a picture...but then I thought to myself, "that's sick". Then again I have shown picture of people barfing.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Melodi is started to take a liking to me, it took a while for her to get used to me. Now when I say, "Hello!" she coos back! When she sees me walk by her cage she jumps around and does this, "che che che che che" noise. I let her out in the guest bedroom once and a while and she flies on the top of my head like it's a nest or something. It's quite special. When I first got her, she was scared shitless of everything.

Miss Canada won Miss Universe. Great!

I gained like 12 pounds from Invermere. I think it's from all the greasy A&W food I ate. I need to lose it...wearing jeans and short shirt and having your rolls hang over your jeans is not nice. Speaking of that, my mom and me went for Dim Sum and then downtown to go shopping. We stopped at a red ligt and this girl walked by with a short ass white skirt...I wish I had my camera because her skirt was so short her ass was hanging out the bottom. She was wearing a thong or none at all, cause I could see everything. How can you not feel the breeze? Downtown was busy too cause it was the Lilac fesival so many other people must have a got a kick out of how stupid she is....k I'm mean. Not stupid....unaware that her ass cheeks are showing.

There's nothing like a sunday after noon and getting a little ass!