Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Your Daily Dose Of Gross

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So yesterday I went to see my doctor. A few months ago I went for a blood test for mono and some other thing (I forget). I guess I was supossed to come in three days after that test instead of three months. Anywho they found a trace of Epstein-Barr virus. I know what your thinking, what the fuck is that? Right? It's like the start of mono, I don't have as much red blood cells as I should and succumb to illness faster than usual. Yes, I can say I am always fucking sick and tired. So today I went for another blood test.....I don't think I have much blood left. Jokes. I have been for so many god damn tests, they must have one of those huge Ocean Spray bottles full of my blood. Yup well there's my sick arm up there. You can't see it too well in the picture but the inside of my arm is purple and blue. Effin' bruised I tell ya. And as weak as a anorexic chick.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well during the day I thought I'd let Melodi (my dove) fly around my bedroom. (I can close the blinds) It was pretty awesome. I made this whole get up for her. Seed dish, water dish, fruit dish and bread dish....buffet for the bird. Well it was all fun and games until it was time for me to put her back in her cage when I notice there was shit everywhere. I'm not talking little poops here and there. I mean huge shits all over the sheets, dresser, floor and running down my blinds. I really don't feel like cleaning shit tonight...so I am thinking about sleeping on the couch. It won't be that bad, it's better than rolling over in the night and feeling a slight smush on your face.