Monday, April 04, 2005

a world in a world?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So yesterday I slept. What a surprise, duh. Last night I spent some quality time with my never ending weird wandering mind. I came up with this bright idea, it might be the next revolution. So we have our universe, right? Sun, planets and everything inbetween. Then we have the tiny molecules in every thing; nucleus, ribosomes, whatever. Now think deep. What if.... yes what if each tiny molecule was another universe. Humans, plants, fish, krispy kremes and all. Let me explain. The sun is the center of our universe, so the nucleus would be like the sun of a mini molecule universe found in a cheesey. Then....yes then in "their" little universe there is another mini mini molecule universe found in one of "their" cheeseys. OR.....yes or we could be a mini mini mini universe found in someone else's cheesey. This is the never ending cycle of universes I would like to call......The Theory Of Duplicate Universes. Are you following, or am I just a complete retard. Maybe I just shouldn't think.

Anywho. I fell down the stairs today. Okay you can laugh if you want. I wasn't hurt, it was one of those falls where your heels slips down the edge of a stair and you fall on your ass and slide down. Cause a vibrating scream, hense the fact your sliding down stairs. I should get one those escalator dingys build replacing the stairs. I will never fall again....knock on wood. Knowing me my shoelace will get stuck at the top and my legs will be grinded up in the grroves before I hit the RED stop button. So all I have to say is: stairs are very dangerous, remember the always think "steady feet, steady feet" while attempting to climb up or retreat down stairs.