Monday, April 18, 2005

I R Make Fire

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well sorry about the delay, I found my cmarea finally. Somehow it ended up in my luandry basket...who knows. Here's some pics from my bro's party. It was mostly family...but that's always good cause my uncles are hilarious. There are very few pictures I know, but here ya go!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Once again....I CAN make a fire. Yessssss!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am debating weather or not to post my brother's picture. He's passed out lying in his puke. Just like I was last weekend. I have taught him well. Should I post his picture? It's pretty funny....

Today was the Hitman's big game. My cousin plays for the hitmen, I was gonna go but at the time I had a migrane that could crush a semi. Hense the fact at hockey games there are the annoying "puck-bunnies" screaming their little hearts out for the conceded, "top" players. I know the whole team.....one word that sums the majority of them is...CONCEDED. (it's probably spelled wrong, if you have a problem with that you can lick my balls) Anywho, it's a very nice evening here, not a cloud in the sky. Hope everyone is jealous....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Okay, maybe just a little cloud at the bottom. Just pretend it's not there.