Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Awesomest Post Ever

Well no, not really but I am going try. I kept thinking and thinking about what I could put up but nothing came to mind. I was playing with my cat, she has this toy with a metal dingy thingy that makes a ringy sound. The string was broken so I tied it to a really long elastic. We had this game of kitty cat tug-o'-war and the frickin metal ringy dingy hit me on the top of my thumb cap. Fuck. My thumb was paralyzed for a while, stupid me kept playing the kitty cat tug-o'-war. Once again, about ten minutes later, the frickin ringy dingy hit me on the top of my pinky finger nail. It's on fire, now that I am a gimp, my awesome post is taking forever to type out.

I bought the new Moby cd yesterday. It's good...no wait awesome.

So, anywho. I once said on Jenny Good's blog comment dingy, "where does a calculator get it's brains from?". But really where does it get it's brains from. There are trillions of possible answers, questions, numbers, whatever. I'm no talking about about the dinky lil calculators...I'm talking the big scientific ones. With allt he graphing programs, equation solvers and what not. My only answer to the question(where does a calculator get it's brains from?) is, some nerd. Some guy had enough time on his hands to plug in all the possible answers into the calculator "main-frame". (or whatever...I'm not an expert). I would really like to meet this guy...every question I would ask him like, "where are you from?" would be a frickin math equation in his head and he would answer like, "C to the X root 12 times 982 squared". And I'll be like, "okay buddy.....english?" Enough with my rambling.

I am not satisfied with my "awesome post". It is not that awesome. It's o-kay....so-so. Hmmmmm I think I am going to be a fortune teller. It's wouldn't be that hard...you just tell them what they want to hear and they'll keep coming back to you. That would be awesome. Yup....another rotton ass post. Have a great ringy dingy night!

Always wear shoes in a cow field!