Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Yes, This Apparently Is A Self Portrait Blog

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well this is now my self portrait blog....yesssss!

I had another shitty day so far, well not as bad yesterday. The shitness started when my blow dryer caught on fire, no i'm not joking. It started smoking so I turned it off. Stupid ass me then started it again to finish my hair and the plastic on the inside started on fire. So I pulled out the plug and wrapped in a towel. My precious blow dryer now lays to rest. In a deep, cold, dark place. The garbage.

Then, some lady from Banded Peak baseball called. Usually my friends and I play softball. We're not very good but the other teams we play against are so serious and shit. So when we get out there it's all a joke to us. Apparently I was the only fucking person who signed up. Everyone says, "yeah let's play softball, i'll sign up!" But when push comes to shove everybody is too fucking lazy to even sign up.

The picture of Bud, I had to put it up. He just looks so cute, yet at the same time viscous. He has a foe-fur blanket(which he sleeps on) and when it's all bundled up, it looks like he has hunted an animal. Haha my writing goes from ANGRY to HAPPY in two seconds. Skitso.....