Monday, March 14, 2005

Well Good Morning

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the first morning I had ever waken up not feeling tired. I bought these "melitonin" sleeping aids. They're little strips you put on your tongue, let them melt and within half an hour your eyes lids will be so heavy you can't even keep your eyes open. These strips are supoosed to help you relax and get a good night sleep.....well they do work. I felt like a million bucks this morning! Now the only I have worry about is becoming addicted to them. Addicted so much that I will not be able to sleep with out popping 4 or 5 in my mouth. So my plan is to take 1 only if I need a good nights rest.

Yes, this was another useless post, but at least I write one instead of none at all. Well that's all for now folks have a fun and interesting day!