Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Tattoo or Two?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm thinking about getting another tattoo, but the burning question inside of me is, "where and what?". The picture above is the tattoo I have now. It hurt like a bitch when I got it, but it was worth it. Tattoos and piercings are a addicting. It is the nervous feeling you get driving to the shop and filling out the forms. Then the overwhelming fright just before the needle goes in. Brief pain. Finally the rush. That might be a tad bit weird but I like the feeling.

Okay. Let me think. Where should I get another tattoo? What is it gonna be? You know what would be really funny, to have a tattoo around your asshole that is like a dart board or target. That would be utterly insane to get something like that done. Hrmmm let me think about it. If yo ave any suggestion let me know!