Friday, March 04, 2005

Spectacles, Testicles, Wallot and Watch Austin Powers


I have never had to wear glasses in my life, but recently I have noticed everything kinda went blurry and I had to focus really hard to see clear. I haven't been to the eye docter in like 9 years and he told me I should have a check-up every year....yeah right. But yeah, now I have got glasses and I see clearly now the rain is gone.

I have also decided to finish my last semester of school by correspondence. I really HATE going to my school. Every person in that school is soooo spoiled and so judgemental. All they care about is what kind of car you drive, what kind of jeans your wearing, "like omg is that a louis vuitton purse? get outta here...really?". I hate it soo much, it gets really annoying. There is this one girl everyday of school, I watch her eyes go up and down scanning what I am wearing. Then she would say a stupid ass comment like, "I was gonna buy those jeans, I tried them on and everything" or "Where did you get that shirt? Oh really well I was gonna get it from purple saurus." It is just stupid ass people who piss me off. I mean there are only very few people I can actually have a REAL conversation with. A conversation without talking about clothes, make-up, cars, accesories. Oh jeez, even a few guys in my school are spoiled asses. Like this one time I was sitting behind Mac's in my truck with a few friends and "guy" (I am not naming names) rolls up beside me with his "one of a kind prelude". It's one of those cars with the blue lights underneath and everywhere, the imported engine from Japan and the sound of the motor goes, "rannng ranng rannngg". So anyways he rolls up beside and shouts, "your truck is not so fast anymore Meranda." I reply with the sound of his engine, "rannng rannng ranng rangg". Idiots!