Friday, March 11, 2005

Love....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There are no words to describe how I loved Missy. She was my best friend. In times when I was upset she was there to lick my tears away. In times of humor she was up for anything. When I was angry she would always cheer me up. My first memory of Missy was when I was 3 or 4. Everytime we would try and video tap her she would poke her head around the corner....sprint around the room, then stop. Once again she would poke her head around the corner....sprint around the room, then stop. Over and over until my guts burned from laughing.

Then when we got Bud. (We got him for free outside a safeway in Idaho, then snuck him across wih border with any papers) Missy was like a mother to him, she tought him everything he needed know. These days I can see Missy, I can see her in Bud. They were inseperable.

Then around this time last year I was in a school production. On the last night of our shows my parent's friends had a cocktail party. So, my mom was at the party and she drove home first to let the dogs out, then came to get me. After I got picked up we went straight to the party. An hour or two went by and I felt sick. So I drove my mom's car home alone. I get in my house and no dogs came rushing to see me, then I notice Bud scratching at the back door, my mom forgot to let them in. I let him in. We live on an acreage, so Missy had to be tied to a long rope because she would wander into the fields and hunt for mice. I go open front door, where Missy was tied up. Her rope was stretched out, I walk out side to see her collar and blood. The fucking coyotes killed her.

I was sick for a month, aswell as Bud. We couldn't eat and everytime I saw or heard something that reminded me of Missy, I would break down in tears. I know that she will always be with me, and I hope she knows that I will always love her.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com