Monday, March 07, 2005

Let It Rain

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This morning I woke up to the sound of rain drop gently splatting on my window. My advice: that's best way to wake up in the morning. You feel so refreshed and new. I love the rain. I love the smell of rain, the feel, the taste, everything. I remember when I was younger, and used to live right in the city when it rained I would walk around my cul-de-sac with a bikini on and barefeet. With barefeet you have to be carefull not to step on any worms, so it was like a game. Don't step on any worms or they'll smush under you barefeet and you will have worm feces on your feet. Haha. It wasn't quite like that. I usually picked up the worms and put them in the grass cause if they are on the road or side walk someone is bound to step or ride on them.

When it rains now, I feel the urge to go driving. I have no clue why but I like to crack the windows a hair, (so you can smell the rain) and listen to Matthew Good.I don't know whats wrong with me. Maybe the rain relaxes me, maybe I am insane. Who knows, all I know is I am in love with rain.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This picture turned out really trippy....I like it.