Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I.O.U??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ciavarro had a title on one of his posts that said, "A weeee leeeeetle beeet deeeeelaaaaayyyeed " and who ever could translate that would win a million dollars. I so happen to translate it. It means "A wee little bit delayed" slightly after I figured that brain twister out, I was ready to collect my winnings. Instead Ciavarro came up with the stupid scheme to chinse out on me. Well not really chinse out, it was more like (I can't think of a word but all I know is that it is worse than chinsing out). This is what he said:

"Right the prize is a million dollars...... minus some number I have in my head. And that number is!!!!!!!1,000,050. Therefore you owe me 50 bucks meranda. I take cash."
Now, after my strenuous work to figure out the translation I owe him fifty bucks. Well all I can give him is an I.O.U.


Psssschta! It's not like an I.O.U is really worth anything anyways....