Saturday, March 05, 2005

In And Out Of Conciseness

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Last night one of my close friends had a little get together because her parents were gone. So we're all just chillin, sitting in her room at like 2:00 AM having a smoke when the phone starts ringing. Scared shitless. Holli answers it and the bitch living downstairs is like, "I can hear every word you are saying, so shut the fuck up!" We all then just sit in her living room whispering. We had the tv on but it was muted then Marilyn Manson videos started playing and it was so fucked up. It's about 3:30 now and there is a loud bang on the door. Scared even more shitless. It was the cops. fuck. Everyone grabs the beer bottles and runs into Holli's room, so Holli and I answer the door and the cops were saying there was a complaint for noise. That ruined our whole night. We finally get to sleep around 5:00.

Morning comes around and we are all up at 9:00 to clean up her house. (her mom is coming home) After the cleaning, I eventually get home. For the rest of the day I laid in my movie room, or should I say slept. I would start watching a show and then fall asleep, and then get up when the credits are scrolling. Each time I woke up I was so thirsty and boiling hot, so I would chug down half a gatorade. But the thing is I kept getting fresh, cold fresh ones cause warm gatorade is sick. That was my daily activities.