Sunday, February 27, 2005

Boring yet fun night......

Well today was pretty interesting, during the day the pretty much binged out on those chocolate pudding tubes. My mom buys a shitload of them cause she thinks my brothers like them but really it's just me who devours them all. Meanwhile my rents supposedly went shopping, (I found out later that my rents met up with friends, went to this ghetto lounge called "schooners" and got rip rock retarded). Hokay so, back to my story. Now that I am home alone, chowing down on pudding I decide to spend a lil quality time with my dog. (Yeah right....I'm always fart'in around with him) His official name is Pepper....everybody's dog is named pepper so I call him Bud....cause he is my buddy. haha I know you think it's gay, but I don't care what you think.


Then it got around 5:30...6:00 and I got extremely annoyed of being cooped up in my house, listening to the stupid-ass, disgusting gun shots blaring from my brothers' computer game. Even though I am all the way in the kitchen I still manage to hear every noise coming from that fucking game.....do you know why? My brothers play on this server which they both can play the same game at the same time, so the noises are playing simultaneously and my dad bought them these huge bass speakers. Of course they turn up the bass so that the floor vibrates...AHHHHHH I could go one forever on this topic. Okay back to the boredom of being home. Okay I'll skip some of the story....I picked up the "crew"....the two Seans and Kasey, and we went bowling! Yay! It was okay....my phys-ed teacher was on a date with his girlfriend(I don't know) and he was there.....so we kind had to behave. Somewhat. Then a few other people showed up and we chilled in the parking lot.

THE CREW!