Sunday, February 27, 2005

Academy Awards!


The Academy Awards are tonight....well like 20 minutes until it starts. AWESOME! This is my favourite month of the year......March: my birthday, academy awards and springbreak! WOOT! Well I hope either Johnny Depp or Jamie Foxx win best leading actor. Thsi is going to take forever if i keep writing like this....I'll make it simple:
leading actor- Johnny Depp, Jaime Foxx
supporting actor- Clive Owen
leading actress- Kate Winslet
supporting actress- Natalie Portman
animated feature- Shrek 2...."are we there yet?" POP! POP! POP!
documentary feature- Super Size Me.....mmmmmmm Mcdonalds!
best picture- Finding Neverland

Hopefully my favourites and predictions will be correct! Enough of the computer, I'm going to do something more productive like watch TV.

hehe I'm going to watch the Academy Awards.